We offer Morning Care from 7:00AM – 7:45AM., supervised by one of our teachers or parents, for families who need to drop off students before the start of school. This service is $125/year per EACH child.
After School Care
We offer After School Care from 3:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for families who need to pick up their students later in the day. On Fridays, After School Care is from 12:45 p.m – 6:00 p.m.
Rates Per Year (Charged September to June)
- 1 Child – $1250
- 2 Children – $1750
- 3 Children – $2000
- 4 Children – $2250
- After School Care charges begin at 3:15 p.m. on normal day dismissals and at 12:45 p.m. on half-day dismissals.
- Payment is divided among 10 months, beginning in September, and is due by the first Friday of each month.
- If you pick up your child/ren after 6:00 p.m., you will be charged $5.00 for every five minute interval after 6:00 p.m. until you arrive.
- Every family in the After School Care program must have a contract on file.
- Students will be released only to those individuals listed on the contract.
- In cases of emergency, a single day of After School Care costs $25.00 for each child regardless of the amount of time the child stays in After School Care.
- Each student will be expected to abide by the outlined daycare rules and guidelines, provided by SFA’s Day Care director or our Principal.
- Please see the Extended Day Care Agreement »
For more information, please our main office.