Before School Day Care
We offer Before School Day Care from 6:50 a.m. – 7:30 a.m., supervised by one of our teachers, Mrs. Mylene Melgar. This service is $100/year for one child, $125/year for two children and $150/year for three children.
After School Day Care
We offer After School Day Care from 3:10 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. On Wednesdays, After School Day Care is from 12:40 p.m – 6:00 p.m.
Rates Per Year
- 1 Child – $1250
- 2 Children – $1750
- 3 Children – $2000
- 4 Children – $2250
- Day Care charges begin at 3:15 p.m. on normal day dismissals and at 12:45 p.m. on half-day dismissals.
- Payment is divided among 10 months, beginning in September, and is due by the first Friday of each month.
- If you pick up your child/ren after 6:00 p.m., you will be charged $5.00 for every five minute interval after 6:00 p.m. until you arrive.
- Every family in the Day Care program must have a contract on file.
- Students will be released only to those individuals listed on the contract.
- In cases of emergency, a single day of Day Care costs $20.00 for each child regardless of the amount of time the child stays in Day Care.
- Each student will be expected to abide by the outlined daycare rules and guidelines, provided by SFA’s Day Care director – Ms. Flores
- Please see the Extended Day Care Agreement »
For more information, please our main office.