Our goal is to serve all families who desire a Catholic education for their children. SFA offers scholarships to families who qualify for financial assistance based on income. Completion of Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) application and verification of income is required for any type of tuition assistance.
- NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FEES: $400 Per Family
- TUITION (2021-2022) for new families including TK and Kindergarten:
Tuition payments must be made through SMART Tuition for ALL families. Tuition payments may be arranged into 12 month, 11 month, and 10 month payment plans.
|Number of Students||Total PER YEAR|
- MANDATORY FUNDRAISING: Families are committed to participate in 3 mandatory fundraisers.
- Walk-A-Thon: $150 per family
- Chocolate Sale: 6 boxes per family
- Raffle (subject to change): $150
- SERVICE HOURS: 30 hours per family
AFTERSCHOOL CARE (3:15- 6 pm):
1 Child: $1350/year 2 Children: $1850/year 3 Children: $2100/year
* **After School Fees can be paid through 10 payments.***
- MORNING CARE (7:00 am-7:45 am): $150/ year for each child
TUITION COLLECTION POLICY:
Tuition and fees are nonrefundable. If unable to make a tuition payment on-time for any reason, it is the parent’s responsibility to contact and inform the school. The school may allow a grace period and in some cases may set up a formal, temporary payment plan. Note that this also applies to all school fees. The school reserves the right to ask parents to withdraw their children where parents fail to abide by these policies, including:
- failure to contact and inform the school of a late or missed payment
- multiple missed or late payments
- failure to follow through with or abide by any agreed upon payment plan established by the school
- failure to adequately communicate with the school regarding finances (i.e. not returning phone calls or responding to e-mails regarding finances OR failure to follow through with what is indicated in that correspondence)