* Please speak to the school office regarding proper steps for the application process. *
**A meeting with the administration is REQUIRED in order to BEGIN the enrollment process according to proper steps. SMART enrollment CAN NOT take place without any meeting or proper paperwork!**
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate, if applicable
- Health immunization records (especially, TDAP shot – for 7th graders only) (Up-to-date records for TK & K)
- Most recent report card or progress report (with behavior showing to be satisfactory)
Enrollment Fees (per family)
- New Student Enrollment Fee – $300/family
- Returning – $175 / family
- Request for Student Records (1st grade to 8th grade)
- Daycare Contract (if applicable)
- SMART Tuition Contract online: apply online, using the school code given by principal – SMART enrollment MUST only take place as the FINAL step in process.
The registration fee must be paid at the time of registration through SMART – once all paperwork and assessments are complete. Registration fees are non-refundable. Registration must also be paid in order to process any financial aide applications (i.e. CEF).
Transitional Kindergarten / Kindergarten Admission
For admission into Transitional Kindergarten, the child must be 4 years old by September 1st of the academic school year. For admission into Kindergarten, the child must be five years old by October 1st. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Every parent or guardian enrolling a student at SFA must enroll in SMART tuition to process all payments – no exceptions. SMART offers many avenues for payments and is very flexible in their payment options. Please speak with the principal regarding any concerns. Enrollment is done online for SMART tuition – see above.
Tuition and Other Obligations
Please review our tuition tab, on the website, for details regarding all fees and service required for admission.