We love to meet all prospective families and our neighbors. Our office is open from 8 am to 4 pm Mondays-Thursdays and from 8 am to 3 pm Fridays. Click on this link to schedule a tour:
You may also make an appointment by emailing our principal Mr. Nunez, email@example.com or calling us at 323.665.3601.
TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN/KINDERGARTEN ADMISSION
For admission into Transitional Kindergarten, the child must be 4 years old by September 1st of the academic school year. For admission into Kindergarten, the child must be five years old by October 1st.
HOW TO APPLY TO OUR SCHOOL:
- Step 1: Meet with our principal and tour our school.
- Step 2: Arrange a time and date for assessing incoming student.
- Step 3: Complete the application and turn in/email our principal Mr. Nunez (firstname.lastname@example.org) the required documents listed below:
- SFA ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Birth Certificate
- Current Health Immunization Records
- Baptismal Record (if Catholic)
- Most Recent Report Card or Progress Reports (Incoming 1st Graders and older)
- Step 4: Once accepted, register on SMART Tuition Management AND pay Enrollment Fee. (Information will be given/sent after principal receives required application and documents)
- New Student Enrollment Fee – $300 per family
- The enrollment fee must be paid at the time of registration through SMART and completion of all paperwork and assessments. Enrollment fees are non-refundable. Registration must also be paid in order to process any financial aide applications (i.e. CEF).
Every parent or guardian enrolling a student at SFA must enroll in SMART tuition to process all payments. SMART offers many avenues for payments and is very flexible in their payment options. Please speak with the principal regarding any concerns. Enrollment is done online for SMART tuition.
TUITION AND OTHER FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS
Please review our tuition tab, on the website, for details regarding all fees and service required for admission.