We understand that Catholic education is huge financial investment for our families. SFA is committed to keeping tuition affordable to all families who seek a Catholic education for their students.
Catholic Education Foundation
Financial assistance is available for families who qualify based on income. All students are encouraged to apply for the Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) tuition award program. A completed CEF application and verification of income are required to be considered for assistance.
Applications are available on Handbooks and Forms page.
Accepted Financial Documentation
The following proof of income is accepted by CEF:
See their website for up to date information: www.cefdn.org
- First page of the Federal Tax Return
- If you are a married couple filing separately, you must each attach a copy of the first page of your recent Federal Tax Return
- If you’re self-employed/business owner, submit a Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ (Profit/Loss Statement)
- If you received child support and/or alimony, you must provide legal proof of distribution
- If you are unemployed or on disability, you must provide a formal letter stating your benefit distribution for current year
- If you work for cash, you must provide proof with a formal letter from your employer and/or a sworn statement signed and sealed by a Public Notary verifying your income